Friday, July 5, 2013

Color, color and MORE color!!!

Last year when I first became natural it took me a little over a month to get hella bored with my gorgeous TWA. I attempted to color my hair twice last summer to no avail. I came to conclusion that my stubborn locks wouldn't be altering it's black color without bleach. The entire fall and winter I researched hair bleaching techniques and prayed over my luscious growing fro. Then April seventh I stepped out on faith and did....
THIS!!!!

I was so proud of all it's hotness, but it didn't go well with my employer (*tear drop*) so shortly after it became a demure chocolate brown in order to pay the bills.

 I am happy to say I have been able to keep my hair just as healthy as it was before and I have yet to experience any setback in my natural journey. Now that three months has passed since my initial bleach and toning job I had to reluctantly go back in and handle those back to back roots. For whatever reason I was almost as frightened as I was for the first go around. 



Ehhhh, I hope to do better next time. In the meantime I'm concerned about Vanessa's health. What's a pretty red afro if it's breakage city in that bia???

No comments:

Post a Comment