Thursday, January 31, 2013

Typing about....typing

I have a love hate relationship with my hair. Not my hair per'se, but describing it. Well it's thick, coarse, dry, wiry, and tightly coiled. Seems like enough on the example spectrum right? Wrong. Then came this whole number letter crap. I then fell in the 4 a/b/c pit never to be heard from again. Now here's another hair typing chart (like we need another).


Though this one is smarter and based on strand thickness it doesn't have all the answers either. Remain natural or texturize??? And why do thick stranded ladies such as myself don't get the options of twists as a style choice? I live in two strand twists. Are you trying to tell me my twists will eventually lead to a life of bald headed-ness??? Or you have no logical reason or rationale for that suggestion? Don't get me wrong, it does have it's high points. My hair does require butters and thicker oils, moisturizing DC's are ten times more important than protein (even before I went natural), but outside of that 0_o. What do you ladies think? 

HHJ

No comments:

Post a Comment