Monday, August 15, 2011

My Hair business

8/2011 NL Grazing SL

My Hair is.....
Full NL grazing SL
4b/4c
Relaxed
Currently 14 weeks post

My Regimen is......
  • Wash 1x week
  • co-wash 1x/week
  • DC after every wash/co-wash(alternate between Moisture and Protein)
  • If Needed Black Tea rinse
  • DC under dryer for 30- 45 mins or 2-3 hours without heat
  • air dry (apply leave-ins)
  • M & S
  • apply sulfur oil to scalp (every other night)*
  • apply moisturizing spritz mixture to my new growth nightly (starting at 5-6 weeks post)
  • Do the Baggy once or twice a week to get through my stretches



My Products (as of 8/15/11)
Shampoos:
CON ARgan oil moisture n' shine shampoo <3<3<3
Aphogee for damaged hair (rarely used)
Ors creamy aloe shampoo (clairfying days only)
One n Only argan oil shampoo

DC's (all my DC's are applied to hair with add-ins):
CON argan oil intensive conditioning treatment
neutrogena moisture mask
queen helene cholesterol
ors hair mayonaisse
One n only argan oil conditioner

add ins:
honey
oils 
glycerin

leave ins:** 
HE LTR
cantu shea butter repair cream (protein)

oils:
evco<3 staple
jbco
avocado oil
sweet almond oil
proclaim 7 with argan oil
jojoba oil

moisturizers:
Silken child
HE LTR
my homemade moisturizing spritz (avj/glycerin/rosewater/sweet almond oil/jojoba oil) -for new growth only

supplements:
multivitamin (switching to prenatal we are ptc)2x/day
biotin 1000 mcg 2x/day
msm 1000 mg 2x/day
garlic 1000 mg 1x/day

last relaxer:
5/17/11
Last trim:
 5/18/11

<3 wish list<3
shea moisture raw shea butter moisture retention shampoo
caruso rollers
aphogee green tea and keratin leave-in
Silicon mix conditioner
GVP Ceramic Flat Iron (1 inch)


hair styles of choice: 
my mini bun
drawstring ponytails
bantu knot outs
half and full wigs

striving for:
healthy hair
less breakage
Full sl by dec. 2011

my hair loves:
moisture moisture and more moisture
sulfate-free shampoos
air drying
being babied

I always sleep in a satin bonnet or scarf

*My sulfur oil is made of 1 tsp. sublimed sulfur, 4 oz. of JBCO, 2 oz. of EVCO, 1 oz. of avocado oil, and 1 oz. of jojoba oil


**-my leave-ins sometimes double as moisturizers

Current Challenges:(Hairlista)
Long Hair Academy Challenge (Back to school edition)
Six Month Protective Styling Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment